Congratulations to our winners!
Congratulations to our 2016 winners and you can read the winning paper on our website. We’ll be running the competition again in 2017 so watch this space for more details.
In partnership with HR magazine, Roffey Park is once again offering an exciting opportunity for practitioners and academics working in the fields of Leadership, Organisational Development and Strategic HR to get their work published and win a cash prize.
About Roffey Park
Roffey Park has a reputation for thought leadership and applied research in the fields of leadership, Strategic HR and OD. For more information see www.roffeypark.com.
About the Award
The cash prize will be £2000 for the winner. Two further awards of £1000 will be available for runners up.
Closing date for Applications: Friday 22 April 2016
How will entries be judged?
Following an initial sift, the final winner(s) will be decided by a judging panel which will include representatives from Roffey Park, HR Magazine and practitioners working in the field. The panel will meet in May with the award being announced later that month.
Entry and assessment criteria
Entries should be no more than 5000 words and should:
- focus on one of Roffey Park’s core areas of expertise: leadership, strategic HR, and OD.
- be clearly written , structured and accessible to a practitioner audience.
- Combine insights from practice, theory and and/or the author’s research.
- be original i.e. not simply a reproduction of a paper published elsewhere
- be appropriately referenced.
- entries which take an innovative approach or provide a new perspective to established ways of thinking
- authors to use an informal, direct and conversational tone
How will the winning entries be used?
They will be put on Roffey Park’s website as a free download. HR magazine will publish an edited version.
For more information
Please contact Carol Hatcher by email or telephone 01293 854034