Entries for our research competition are now open until 16 June 2017
In partnership with HR magazine, Roffey Park is once again offering an exciting opportunity for practitioners and academics working in the fields of Leadership, Organisational Development and Strategic HR to get their work published and win a cash prize.
About the Award
The cash prize will be £2000 for the winner and £1,000 for a runner-up.
Closing date for Applications: Friday 16 June 2017
How will entries be judged?
Following an initial sift, the final winner(s) will be decided by a judging panel which will include representatives from Roffey Park, HR Magazine and practitioners working in the field. The panel will meet in July with the award being announced later that month.
Entry and assessment criteria
Entries should be no more than 5000 words and should:
- focus on one of Roffey Park’s core areas of expertise: leadership, strategic HR, and OD
- be clearly written , structured and accessible to a practitioner audience
- combine insights from practice, theory and and/or the author’s research
- be original i.e. not simply a reproduction of a paper published elsewhere
- be appropriately referenced
- entries which take an innovative approach or provide a new perspective to established ways of thinking
- authors to use an informal, direct and conversational tone
How will the winning entries be used?
They will be put on Roffey Park’s website as a free download. HR magazine will publish an edited version as an article. Roffey Park will work with winning entrants to typset and design the successful papers prior to publication.
For more information
Please contact Carol Hatcher by email or telephone 01293 854034
You can view previous winning entrants using the links below: