Applying for our MSc is a simple process.
Suitable applicants normally possess:
- several years relevant experience
- a demonstrable track record of personal achievement and development
- the commitment, motivation and resilience to pursue, enjoy and complete the programme
- a curiosity about self-managed learning
- a role which allows you to apply theory to practice.
You do not need a first degree although many participants have one or equivalent qualifications.
You will need to attend an open day, including a selection process which will involve:
- a group exercise (a mini-set meeting)
- a short essay on SML
- a critical thinking exercise
- an interview, with feedback on the above
For more information on our assessment criteria and how to prepare for our selection please contact Susan Foran.
Dates and fees
Click here for more information about fees and dates for the cohort beginning in April 2017. Fees can be paid in instalments, please contact us for more information.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for the Roffey Park MSc in People and Organisational Development, please complete the application form.
For a full brochure and additional application forms please contact the Qualifications Registrar, by telephoning +44 (0)1293 854047, email Susan Foran or download them from our website.