Benefiting you and your organisation
After more than twenty successful years, the MSc remains a unique combination of ingredients:
- a transformational learning experience like no other qualification in the market
- learn what you need to learn: Roffey Park’s self-managed learning approach means you will focus your learning on the areas that interest you and meet the needs of your professional context
- the latest knowledge: designed and delivered by practising OD professionals and leaders including Roffey Park’s faculty, visiting fellows and an ever-growing network of visiting speakers. Recent speakers include Dr Mee-Yan Cheung-Judge, Professor Cliff Oswick, Professor Ralph Stacey, Glenda Eoyang and Dr Naomi Stanford
- deep learning, through an unrivalled amount of faculty contact time, combined with peer learning alongside an increasing element of blended input and virtual exchange
- credibility, through gaining a recognised and highly regarded academic qualification: the MSc is awarded by the University of Sussex
- Unsurprisingly, this has created a great track record. Graduates move into influential, fulfilling and stretching roles inside and outside organisations in many sectors across the world.
- significantly develop how you work with organisations and people: it will challenge your assumptions, provide new tools and techniques; and improve your skills and confidence
- gain strategic perspective on the latest thinking around people and organisational development
- further ground what you do in practice, and why and how you do it in theory
- develop your analytical and critical thinking skills which you can then apply in practice
- benefit from interacting face to face and online with a community of peers, Roffey Park’s own faculty and a network of experienced developers.
- learn how to rigorously self-assess your thinking and action, and review the work of others in a sensitive yet robust way.
- interact with peers through social media and an online learning platform to continue your learning set and wider community learning between monthly meetings and residentials
- gain a highly regarded and internationally recognised masters qualification.
Your organisation benefits from all of the above.
The MSc represents a three way partnership between you, your organisation and Roffey Park. As year one unfolds we encourage you to work with your employer to shape your learning goals for year two so that by the end, your research, dissertation and skills development outputs can directly benefit your business beyond the benefit of your significantly improved practice alone.