Working across the world, supporting our international clients wherever they have a need.
Our hub in Singapore is a leading provider of a broad portfolio of executive education across Asia Pacific for individuals and organisations from diverse backgrounds including the public sector, financial services, healthcare, real estate and logistics. With our comprehensive knowledge of the Asian workplace and its managers, our approach to tailoring programmes so they are fit for purpose in Asia Pacific and our wide-ranging Asia-focused research we are committed to improving standards of organisational excellence around the region.
At the same time our clients choose us because we provide leading-edge knowledge together with culture-specific, practical programmes and tools. Our international work enables us to provide thought-leadership between leadership, coaching, human resources and organisational development systems and structures in the West and in the East – and in Islamic leadership too. We are committed to learning with Asia and from Asia, enriching organisational approaches wherever they are based.
Examples of our services in Asia Pacific include:
- Tailored programmes and consultancy covering leadership, human resources and organisational development.
- Training courses including HR business partner skills and events such as an organisational development masterclass.
- Research on best practice for fair and inclusive employment as well as intergenerational leadership.
- Strategic leadership
- The emerging leaders programme
- Leading and delivering lasting change
- The modern manager
- Personal effectiveness and power
- Interpersonal relationships in organisations
- HR business partner skills
- OD practitioners programme
- Practical facilitation skills
- The art of facilitation
- Practical coaching Skills
- Strategic human resources
- Leading with presence
- OD Practitioners Programme - Singapore
- Change Agility - Leadership in Uncertain Times
- How to Build and Lead a Culture of Innovation
- Leading in a digital age