Developing and leading a strategic HR agenda.
The aim of this programme is to explore key issues related to learning, business strategy, HR strategies and the challenging role of HR practitioners. Participants will experience a range of inputs, activities and practical sessions aimed at deepening understanding of strategic HR issues as well as enhancing their skills to lead HR strategies effectively. Roffey Park contributors to the programme have varying backgrounds in strategic and operational HR, management development and OD roles.
Why should you attend this programme?
- Discover how you, in HR, can really take the lead
- Increased understanding of the potential role of strategic HR in your organisation
- Opportunity to practise the skills of an HR strategist and develop an effective HR strategy
- Be better equipped to lead change in your organisation and add value both strategically and operationally
- Encounter examples of best practice in strategic HR and become part of a network of senior HR professionals.
I gained the affirmation that the process and content of our people strategy is on the right tracks – increasing myself-confidence in this area of my role.
Mary McCrea, Head of HR – Friends Provident
Duration and fees
Module One - 2 days
Module Two – 1 day
Module Three - 1 day
Note: dates for modules two and three are agreed by participants at the end of module one
£3,100 + VAT
inclusive of all tuition fees, materials, meals and accomodation
MA (Oxon), FCIPD