An integral part of the exceptional nature of the experience of our participants rests in our buildings and our grounds. Set in 40 acres within an area of outstanding natural beauty, every aspect is designed to fit around participant needs.
Our purpose built training rooms are spacious with natural light and access to our grounds. Our 60 en-suite bedrooms are comfortable and spacious and designed in a contemporary style with free wi-fi, TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
Food is an important part of the Roffey Park experience and our restaurant provides exactly the right ambiance for sharing experiences while enjoying freshly prepared food. The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and our in-house chefs pride themselves on serving high quality food using local sourced ingredients, where possible, as awell as ingredients from our own kitchen garden.
Relaxation in all forms is catered for with an indoor swimming pool, fitness room, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. Here is the perfect environment in which to unwind – so why not bring your walking boots to take advantage of our grounds and St Leonard’s Forest, or go out on one of the mountain bikes provided.
- Strategic Leadership
- The Emerging Leaders Programme
- Mastering Change Leadership
- People Management Fundamentals
- Personal Effectiveness and Power
- The Relationships at Work Laboratory
- HR Business Partner Skills
- OD Practitioners Programme
- Practical Facilitation Skills
- The Art of Facilitation
- Practical Coaching Skills
- HR Leaders Programme
- Leading with Presence
- Digital Leadership Programme
- Organisation Design in Practice
- Clear Leadership
- The Leader as Organisational Architect
- Leading and Managing Intercultural Teams