An opportunity to find out more about our MSc qualification
The next cohort of our MSc in People and Organisational Development begins in September 2013.
If you are considering applying for our MSc in People and Organisational Development, our open events are the perfect opportunity to find out more about the programme and answer any questions. If you are thinking about joining the programme that starts in February 2013 but are unable to attend the 6th February open event please contact us to make alternative arangements, call Susan Foran on 01293 854047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Arrival and Coffee
- Introduction to the MSc programme
- Roffey Park’s Approach – Self Managed Learning
- Faculty Members
- Residentials and Learning Sets
- Workload and Time Commitment
- Programme Structure
- Alumni experiencesWe endeavour to have a graduate of the programme present to give their views of their experience of the MSc journey
- Tour of Roffey Park Facilities
- Close or Optional Selection Event should you decide to apply for the programme
For further information please contact our Qualifications Registrar, Susan Foran, on +44 (0)1293 854047 or email.
Timings and fees
10.00 am to 12.30 pm
There will be a selection event from 1.30 pm to 3.30 pm. There is no obligation on either side if you go through the selection process, but places are normally limited to 6. If you would like to attend the selection event please email us.