For many people their first experience of Roffey Park is participating in one of our inspirational events or informative webinars.
For others it’s an opportunity to find out more about our qualification programmes, experience a taster of one of our courses or explore a totally new approach to a current hot topic. Whatever your own personal needs, our events are designed to allow time for lively discussion and debate, whilst offering some practical tips and tools to take away with you.
Each year we aim to bring together an exciting mix of topics and expert speakers to share our research findings along with a wealth of practitioner experience. We also offer the chance to hear from some of the world’s leading thinkers and showcase best-practice organisational case studies and this year is no exception.
If you have an innovative case study you would like to present at one of our events or you would like to suggest topics for events at Roffey Park, please email Melissa Green.
Also in this section
- Tailored programmes
- Training courses & skills development
- Advanced consultancy skills
- Essential skills for management
- HR business partner skills
- HSDP Certification
- Interpersonal relationships in organisations
- Leading & delivering lasting change
- OD practitioners programme
- Personal effectiveness & power
- Practical coaching skills
- Practical facilitation skills
- Realising leadership potential
- Scientist as consultant and leader
- Strategic human resources
- Strategic leadership
- The art of facilitation
- The centred leader
- The organisation workshop
- Events & webinars