Applying for our MSc is a simple process.
To apply for our MSc in people and organisational development you should have:
- several years relevant experience
- a demonstrable track record of personal achievement and development
- the commitment, motivation and resilience to pursue, enjoy and complete the programme
- a curiosity about self-managed learning
- a role which allows you to apply theory to practice.
- You do not need a first degree to attend the programme although many participants have one or equivalent qualifications.
What’s the process for selecting applicants?
You will be offered the opportunity to attend an open day about the programme. The selection process will involve
- An interview
- A group exercise (a mini-set meeting)
- A short essay
- A critical thinking exercise
We will give you feedback. For more information on our assessment criteria and how to prepare for our selection process click here.
Dates and fees
Click here for more information about fees and dates for the cohort beginning in September 2013
How to apply
If you would like to apply for the Roffey Park MSc in people and organisational development, please complete the application form. For a full brochure and additional application forms please contact the Qualifications Registrar, by telephoning +44 (0)1293 854047 or email Susan Foran. Alternatively you can download the brochure here.