Our innovative and highly original qualification programmes offer participants a unique style of learning and development using self-managed learning.
Self-managed learning enables you to determine what you want to learn and how you want to learn it. They are grounded in real organisational experience as well as developing your theoretical knowledge.
Our MSc in people and organisational development is validated by the University of Sussex. The Roffey Park MSc has been successfully running since 1993 and is now widely recognised as one of Europe’s leading qualifications in this area. It has attracted experienced professionals from a wide variety of organisations and sectors, including, Virgin Atlantic, Cancer Research UK, KPMG, Innocent Drinks, Shell, Legal & General plus local authorities, NHS Trusts, regional health authorities and voluntary organisations.
Our latest qualification is the Postgraduate certificate in coaching. Coaching has become increasingly used within organisations to provide a learning experience for leaders and managers where complexity and change is ever increasing. It offers an ideal balance between a rigorous and credible academic qualification and a practical focus.
For those looking to run in-company qualification programmes we offer a range of Graduate certificate and Postgraduate certificate and Diploma programmes tailored to meet your organisational needs. All are validated by the University of Sussex giving organisations the opportunity to run a tailored qualification programme validated in its academic rigour.
To find out more we run regular open events for our MSc and Postgraduate certificate in coaching. For more information please email Susan Foran or telephone +44 (0)1293 854047.
Also in this section
- Bite Size Learning
- In-house facilitation programmes
- Roffey Park Vouchers
- Tailored programmes
- Training courses & skills development
- An environment conducive to learning
- Clear Leadership
- Digital Leadership Programme
- HR business partner skills
- HR Leaders Programme
- Leading and Managing Intercultural Teams
- Leading with presence
- Mastering Change Leadership
- OD practitioners programme
- Organisation design in practice
- People Management Fundamentals
- Personal effectiveness & power
- Practical coaching skills
- Practical facilitation skills
- Strategic leadership
- The art of facilitation
- The emerging leaders programme
- The Leader as Organisational Architect
- The Relationships at Work Laboratory
- Graduate certificate in business partnering
- MSc in people & organisational development
- Postgraduate certificate in coaching
- Postgraduate Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Tailored qualifications
- Events & webinars
- Complex change: Lead, Collaborate, Succeed
- Developing a resilient culture
- Dialogic OD masterclass with Gervase Bushe
- Meaning at work and 21st Century Organisations
- MSc open event
- Navigating complexity and change successfully
- Postgraduate coaching certificate open event
- Unconscious bias in organisations