What matters to us at Roffey Park
Through honouring and living these values we are able to:
serve each other, our participants, clients and community
enjoy work and celebrate success
be proud of what we do and Roffey Park’s legacy to the world.
Living our values helps us to achieve our vision for Roffey Park:
By 2020, we aim to achieve recognition as one of the top leadership, HR and OD centres in Europe, Asia and Africa, to achieve financial independence, where our revenues are in excess of £10 million – and to achieve top ratings as a workplace where our community feels engaged, valued and rewarded.
Our values and vision will help us to uphold our charitable purpose, captured in our charitable objects in 1967:
To conduct, promote and support, for the benefit of the public, research into questions affecting the health and welfare of all those engaged in industry, commerce and the public services and particularly into questions concerning the relations between management and employees and into the application of the Social Sciences to such questions and to publish the results of such research.
To advance education by providing training and discussion courses in all or any aspects of the science of Personnel Management for Managers, Administrators and Supervisors and others having similar responsibilities.
- Strategic Leadership
- The Emerging Leaders Programme
- Mastering Change Leadership
- People Management Fundamentals
- Personal Effectiveness and Power
- The Relationships at Work Laboratory
- HR Business Partner Skills
- OD Practitioners Programme
- Practical Facilitation Skills
- The Art of Facilitation
- Practical Coaching Skills
- HR Leaders Programme
- Leading with Presence
- Digital Leadership Programme
- Organisation Design in Practice
- Clear Leadership
- The Leader as Organisational Architect
- Leading and Managing Intercultural Teams